Skip to content
- Cellina F., Carabias-Hütter V., Castri R., De Luca V., Granato P., Kienast P., Lobsiger-Kägi E., and Devon Wemyss, (2021) Social Power Plus: Empowering households to energy sufficiency through co-designed app-based community energy challenges, Behave conference 21 April.
- Wemyss, D., Cellina, F., Lobsiger-Kägi, E., De Luca, V., Castri, R. (2019) Does it last? Long-term impacts of an app-based behavior change intervention on household electricity savings in Switzerland, Energy Research & Social Science, Volume 47, January 2019, pp. 16-27
- Wemyss, D., Castri, R., Cellina, F., De Luca, V., Lobsiger-Kägi, E.& Carabias, V., “Examining community-level collaborative vs. competitive approaches to enhance household electricity-saving behaviour”, Energy Efficiency Journal, vol.11, p.1-19, Springer.
- De Luca, Vanessa and Cellina, Francesca and Wemyss, Devon and Castri, Roberta and Lobsiger-Kägi, Evelyn and Carabias, Vicente (2018) Social Power App: Encouraging energy saving behaviour through play, learning and social interaction. In: GSGS’18 Gamification & Serious Game Symposium, 5-6 july 2018, Neuchâtel.
- Wemyss, Devon; Castri, Roberta; De Luca, Vanessa; Cellina, Francesca; Frick, Vivian; Lobsiger-Kägi, Evelyn; Bianchi, Pamela; Hertach, Christian; Kuehn, Tobias; Carabias, Vincente (2016). Keeping up with the Joneses: Examining Community-Level Collaborative and Competitive Game Mechanics to Enhance Houshold Electricity -Saving Behaviour. Proceedings from the 4th European Conference on Behaviour and Energy Efficiency, Coimbra, 08. – 09. September.
- Castri, Roberta; Wemyss, Devon; Cellina, Francesca; De Luca, Vanessa; Frick, Vivian; Lobsiger-Kägi, Evelyn; Bianchi, Pamela; Carabias, Vincente (2016). Triggering Electricity-Saving Through Smart Meters: Play, Learn And Interact. Proceedings from Teddinet: Energy Feedback Symposium 2016, Edinburgh, 04. – 05. January. S. 248-256.
- Social Power Project Poster, presented at the Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC), November 2016, Barcelona, Spain; “Playing together to save electricity: comparing approaches with the Social Power mobile app”, IEEE STC Sustainable Computing Newsletter, January 2017.
- Wemyss, Devon; Moser, Corinne; Castri, Roberta; Kovacs, Nikolett; Carabias, Vicente; Lobisger-Kägi, Evelyn (2017). Reaching the finish line: Analysis of the differences between active participants and drop‐outs in a behaviour change intervention. Proceedings from ECEEE ’17: European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy Summer Study on Consumption, efficiency and limits, Toulon/Hyères, France, 29 May – 3 June.
- Castri, R., Wemyss, D., Cellina, F., De Luca, V., Frick, V., Lobsiger-Kägi, E, Galbani Bianchi P., and Carabias V. (2016), Triggering electricity-saving through smart meters: play, learn and interact using gamification and social comparison, in Proceedings of “Feedback in energy demand reduction: Examining evidence and exploring opportunities”, Edinburgh, July 2016, pp. 248-256
- Castri, R., De Luca, V. Lobsiger-Kägi, E., Moser, C., Carabias, V., (2014) Favouring behavioural change of households’ energy consumption through social media and cooperative play, proceedings of Behave conference, Oxford 2014.